Jeff Ubben’s Inclusive Capital has taken a position in Salesforce, according to sources, CNBC’s David Faber reported Monday.
- Coinbase jumps 20% after federal securities suit dismissed
- Charlie Munger says the U.S. should follow in China’s footsteps and ban cryptocurrencies
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Meta, Align Technology, FedEx, Honeywell and more
- Bank of England hikes rates by 50 basis points, now sees ‘much shallower’ recession than feared
- Adani losses top $100 billion in wake of Hindenburg Research report