Jeffrey Gundlach, CEO of DoubleLine, said on Monday the stock market could sell off again to retest the low in March as he believes investors are too optimistic about the economic recovery from the coronavirus pandemic.
- He lived in his car for months after unemployment benefits stalled. Then came a cancer diagnosis
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Gilead, Wells Fargo, Carnival & more
- American Airlines tells Boeing: No financing, no 737 Max deliveries
- Yes, you can restart unemployment benefits if you’re laid off again
- Wearing masks is now the most important thing for the economy, Fed’s Kaplan says