Aerospace and defense stocks are a good entry point into the market amid a confusing macroeconomic landscape, according to J.P. Morgan.
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: TD Ameritrade, KLA, Sonos, Macy’s, RH & more
- Your first trade for Thursday, Nov. 21
- ‘Full-blown profits recession’ could hit US in early 2020, all-star investor Richard Bernstein warns
- Liberty’s John Malone sees HBO losing out in the streaming wars
- A legendary trader who made billions betting on wars, other macro events is closing his hedge fund