The U.S. Virgin Islands suit alleged that Epstein was a “personal resource” for Erdoes and her former boss at JPMorgan, Jes Staley.
- Citigroup CEO Jane Fraser sees ‘cracks’ emerging among some consumers as savings dry up
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Tesla, Nike, Carnival, Nvidia and more
- Stocks making the biggest moves before the bell: Nike, Blue Apron, Bumble and more
- Can China’s economy reverse a sluggish 2023 in the last quarter? Here’s what to watch
- Bill Ackman believes the 10-year Treasury yield could approach 5% soon