With the coronavirus pandemic threatening the global economy, banks will have a difficult time growing their business, said Pedro Martins Junior, chief emerging markets equity strategist at JPMorgan.
- Stay-at-home stocks that thrived during market rout are getting clobbered, Zoom is down 4%
- Goldman is bringing traders back to offices in New York and London in the ‘next several weeks’
- Coronavirus crisis mobile banking surge is a shift that’s likely to stick
- Stock market live updates: Dow futures up 350, reopen trades surging, Carnival up 16%
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Tractor Supply, Disney, Boeing, Tesla & more