Citadel’s multi-strategy flagship fund Wellington gained 7.8% in September, according to a person familiar with the returns.
- Fed to ban policymakers from owning individual stocks, restrict trading following controversy
- 1 in 5 gig drivers got unemployment benefits at pandemic peak
- Goldman Sachs wants to build an investor-friendly SPAC business following market bust
- Crypto exchange FTX raises $420 million from 69 investors, in meme funding round
- WeWork prepares to go public through SPAC merger after botched IPO