Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear ordered officials to issue one-time $400 payments to workers who didn’t get Lost Wages Assistance. Other residents will get $1,000.
- How financing SPAC takeovers became Wall Street’s new favorite trade
- Bed Bath & Beyond, AMC rally with GameStop as little investors squeeze hedge funds in more stocks
- Watch Goldman CEO David Solomon and ECB’s Lagarde debate how to drive a post-Covid recovery
- Cash flows into European funds surged more than 60% in 2020, new data shows
- Lloyd Blankfein on how the SPAC rush could go wrong for investors