The “Web3” movement aims to create a decentralized version of the internet. And big companies like Kickstarter and Discord want in.
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Kohl’s, Snap, Peloton and more
- China’s consumers spent $73.6 billion on luxury goods at home last year, up 36% from 2020
- Stock futures are flat following S&P 500’s worst week since March 2020
- Inflation surge could push the Fed into more than four rate hikes this year, Goldman Sachs says
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Netflix, Peloton, Disney and more