The escalating trade dispute between the U.S. and China is potentially creating “the most dangerous financial moment” since the global crash at the end of the last decade, former Treasury Secretary Larry Summers says.
- John Malone says he doesn’t understand investing in ‘deep-loss businesses’ like WeWork and Uber
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: TD Ameritrade, KLA, Sonos, Macy’s, RH & more
- Your first trade for Thursday, Nov. 21
- ‘Full-blown profits recession’ could hit US in early 2020, all-star investor Richard Bernstein warns
- Liberty’s John Malone sees HBO losing out in the streaming wars