The HEALS Act, proposed Monday by Senate Republicans, would reduce a federal unemployment subsidy so it replaces 70% of workers’ lost wages. But that’s not true for everyone.
- Tech ‘rollover’ is a major buying opportunity: Oppenheimer’s top strategist
- Stock futures little changed after major averages dip amid rising bond yields
- Stocks making the biggest moves after the bell: American Eagle, Snowflake, Vroom & more
- Sen. Ron Wyden said it’s a ‘prescription for trouble’ to end jobless benefits for the long-term unemployed
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Rocket Companies, Lyft, Michaels, Ambarella & more