Stocks trading below $1 per share have an average gain of nearly 80% in the past week, according to Citadel Securities.
- Why some investors are holding onto Wirecard shares even after insolvency
- Top Chinese diplomats give conciliatory signals while demanding respect from the U.S.
- Biggest risk to U.S. stocks is another economic lockdown, Invesco’s Kristina Hooper warns
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Bed Bath & Beyond, NIO, Costco and more
- Fed’s Bullard sees unemployment falling to as low as 7% this year