The fed funds futures market, where traders go to bet on the central bank’s policy direction, is pricing in about a 58% chance of a rate cut by June, according to the CME’s FedWatch tool. Traders are even making room for two cuts, assigning a nearly 60% chance of another move lower in December.
- Buffett says it’s ‘almost certain’ stocks will beat bonds over long term if rates, taxes stay low
- Read Warren Buffett’s annual letter to Berkshire Hathaway shareholders
- This fund is a play for the millennial home renter, and some of its holdings are up big this year
- Here’s how to tell a bear market is coming
- Free trading fuels rampant speculation in stocks like Tesla and Virgin Galactic