Oppenheimer Asset Management’s John Stoltzfus believes the Dow’s record move above 30,000 is justified despite the surge in coronavirus cases.
- Jamie Dimon says JPMorgan Chase should absolutely be ‘scared s—less’ about fintech threat
- Biden’s $400 unemployment boost would replace 86% of lost wages for many workers
- Wells Fargo shares slide after fourth-quarter revenue falls short of expectations
- Man makes last-ditch effort to recover $280 million in bitcoin he accidentally threw out
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: JPMorgan Chase, PNC Financial, Disney & more