Hedge fund Melvin Capital Management lost 53% in January amid a record rally in GameStop, according to The Wall Street Journal.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Apollo, GE, GameStop and more
- Covid relief bill gives $86 billion bailout to failing union pension plans
- SoftBank-backed Greensill Capital reportedly files for administration
- Student loan forgiveness may become tax-free under Covid relief bill. Here’s what that means for borrowers
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Athene, Apollo Global, GE, AerCap & more