Speculative trades including GameStop and AMC Entertainment were hit hard Monday, as investors dumped risky meme names after a head-turning year.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Apple, Robinhood, Visa, Chevron and more
- Visa says crypto-linked card usage hit $2.5 billion in its first quarter
- Robinhood shares rally 8% on Friday after falling as much as 14% earlier
- Nobel laureate Paul Krugman says crypto has ‘disturbing’ parallels with subprime mortgage meltdown
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Caterpillar, Chevron, Apple and others