It is the largest monetary sanction in the Bureau’s history and the second largest FINRA settlement in at least a decade.
- Fed’s Rosengren voices support for Biden stimulus proposal
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Poshmark, JPMorgan, Wells Fargo, Zoom, Spotify & more
- Jamie Dimon says JPMorgan Chase should absolutely be ‘scared s—less’ about fintech threat
- Biden’s $400 unemployment boost would replace 86% of lost wages for many workers
- Wells Fargo shares slide after fourth-quarter revenue falls short of expectations