Big tech firms like Microsoft and Twitter are starting to offer jobs to apprentices as a way to plug a hole in skilled labor — which could help Americans without a degree or tech background.
- Mastercard CEO says it’s important to know when it’s time to step aside
- Dow futures bounce slightly as Wall Street attempts comeback from monster 2-day slide
- Coronavirus wipes out $1.7 trillion in US stock market value in two days
- Fed Vice Chair Clarida says it’s still too soon to tell on coronavirus, but will ‘respond accordingly’
- Larry Kudlow says long-term investors should ‘very seriously’ look at buying the dip in stocks