“I think we are going to get an excess 50 basis points of additional growth in GDP as a result of this agreement,” Mnuchin said.
- Chinese airlines, hotels could be hit hardest if coronavirus outbreak drags on
- Netflix paints a happy face on growing threat of U.S. competition
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Morgan Stanley, Beyond Meat, Uber, Tesla and more
- JP Morgan Chase poaches an IBM ‘Master Inventor’ with 26 patents for quantum computing
- Global central banks are partnering up to explore digital currencies