The Berlin-based startup continued to lose money in 2021, with its net loss climbing 14% to 172.4 million euros.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Lululemon, Micron, Carnival, Foot Locker & more
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Lululemon, Paychex, Micron Technology and more
- ‘Call of duty’: With Sergio Ermotti, Switzerland gets a cost-cutting local to restore its reputation
- Bitcoin climbs 5% above $28,000 as investors shrug off regulatory crackdowns
- Jamie Dimon is being deposed over JPMorgan Chase role in Epstein lawsuits