A first-quarter survey by the China Beige Book found that borrowing by state-owned enterprises dropped to the lowest in the study’s roughly 10-year history.
- Stock futures rise slightly after a rebound in markets as investors reassess omicron risk
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: American Airlines, Kohl’s, Lucid Group and more
- U.S. natural gas plummets more than 10%, following worst week since 2014
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Kohl’s, FactSet, Alibaba and others
- A major shift is underway at the Federal Reserve that could see a speedier end to its easy policies