Kristalina Georgieva, the managing director of the International Monetary Fund, told CNBC Thursday that she has “no doubt” the U.S. will implement a new economic stimulus package that will help reduce the current uncertainties for the global economy.
- Robinhood co-CEO says young traders see market downturns as buying opportunities for the long term
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Xilinx, Merck, Caterpillar, 3M & more
- Millions poised to lose unemployment benefits in ‘enormous cliff’ at year’s end
- 3M earnings top expectations amid strong personal safety equipment sales
- JPMorgan creates new unit for blockchain projects as it says the technology is close to making money