The U.S. Federal Reserve is likely to hike interest rates to at least 6.5% if the economy does not enter a mid-year recession, according to TS Lombard Chief U.S. Economist Steven Blitz.
- Private equity deals in Asia plunged 44% in 2022. More uncertainty may be ahead
- Stocks making the biggest midday moves: Coinbase, First Citizens, Roku and more
- Fed’s Barr calls Silicon Valley Bank failure a ‘textbook case of mismanagement’
- Here’s why the U.S. had to sweeten terms to get the SVB sale done
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Pinterest, First Citizens, Caterpillar & more