“When the transactions are completed, the additional liquidity alleviates management’s concern about the Company’s ability to continue as a going concern for the next 12 months,” Norwegian said in a statement Wednesday.
- Stock futures flat as investors weigh economy reopening and US-China tensions
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Tractor Supply Company, Disney, Novavax and more
- Here’s who would profit most from a $600 unemployment extension
- JPMorgan shares surge after Jamie Dimon says bank is “very valuable” at current prices
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Southwest, Macy’s, JPMorgan, Novavax, Carnival and more