Proposals from Sen. Amy Klobuchar and others to make M&A harder could throw “sand in the gears” of the Covid economic recovery, argues one antitrust lawyer.
- ESG investments surged in Asia-Pacific in 2020 as sustainable investing takes off, MSCI survey finds
- Tech ‘rollover’ is a major buying opportunity: Oppenheimer’s top strategist
- Stock futures little changed after major averages dip amid rising bond yields
- Stocks making the biggest moves after the bell: American Eagle, Snowflake, Vroom & more
- Sen. Ron Wyden said it’s a ‘prescription for trouble’ to end jobless benefits for the long-term unemployed