Chamath Palihapitiya said consumer savings and record cash in money-market funds will act as “rocket fuel” for stocks.
- Covid-19 vaccines will end pandemic in U.S. by early summer, Federated Hermes’ chief equity market strategist predicts
- Stock futures flat after markets hit records in previous session, Biden takes office
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: United, Discover Financial, Alcoa and more
- The Fed under Biden: New mandates, a close White House tie and big challenges ahead
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Netflix, Alibaba, Ford, Penn National Gaming & more