PayPal is launching a “buy now, pay later” service in the U.K. that lets shoppers finance their purchases over three interest-free monthly instalments.
- Just by finishing high school, girls could boost some emerging economies by 10%, Citi report says
- Robinhood co-CEO says young traders see market downturns as buying opportunities for the long term
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Xilinx, Merck, Caterpillar, 3M & more
- Millions poised to lose unemployment benefits in ‘enormous cliff’ at year’s end
- 3M earnings top expectations amid strong personal safety equipment sales