Powell said Monday that cryptocurrencies remain an unstable store of value and the central bank is no hurry to introduce a competitor.
- S&P 500 futures gain slightly despite recent tech stock selling, bitcoin’s weekend rout
- Bitcoin stabilizes at $49,000 after Friday’s overnight plunge
- Steve Cohen-backed start-up bets on 24-hour trading so investors can react instantly to tweets
- These 4 states pay unemployment benefits to unvaccinated workers who were fired
- Crypto investors see looming NFT bubble but tout staying power of the underlying tech