“I know there are fans of the policy, but for now it’s not something that we’re considering,” the central bank chief said Wednesday.
- China releases details on its own blacklist, raising uncertainty for foreign businesses
- Leaked U.S. government files suggest Deutsche Bank tops list of suspicious transactions
- Dow futures fall 150 points as Wall Street tries to recover from 3-week losing streak
- Market bull John Stoltzfus: U.S. is best place to invest, cites less ‘froth’
- Bank trading floors could be poised for a makeover in the wake of Covid-19