Private equity firms Apollo Global Management and KKR are among the parties reviewing a book of loans held by Silicon Valley Bank, CNBC has learned.
- Stocks making the biggest midday moves: Coinbase, First Citizens, Roku and more
- Fed’s Barr calls Silicon Valley Bank failure a ‘textbook case of mismanagement’
- Here’s why the U.S. had to sweeten terms to get the SVB sale done
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Pinterest, First Citizens, Caterpillar & more
- Saudi National Bank chair resigns just days after Credit Suisse comments sparked sell-off