Pete Stavros, co-head of global private equity at KKR, is a key champion of instilling employee stock ownership programs in all the companies the firm buys.
- Some NYCB deposits may be a flight risk after Moody’s downgrades ratings again
- ‘Last chance saloon’: UK finance minister expected to pledge pre-election tax cuts
- ‘One of the most important innovations in investing’: TMX CEO jumps deeper into ETFs
- Wall Street is worried about NYCB’s loan losses and deposit levels as stock sinks below $4
- Shares of NYCB fall 14% after bank discloses ‘internal controls’ issue, CEO change