The Justice Department have asked for two civil cases against J.P. Morgan Chase be put on hold through the conclusion of a related ongoing criminal case into precious metals activity at the bank.
- John Malone says he doesn’t understand investing in ‘deep-loss businesses’ like WeWork and Uber
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: TD Ameritrade, KLA, Sonos, Macy’s, RH & more
- Your first trade for Thursday, Nov. 21
- ‘Full-blown profits recession’ could hit US in early 2020, all-star investor Richard Bernstein warns
- Liberty’s John Malone sees HBO losing out in the streaming wars