“We have definitely slipped on a banana peel as it pertains to this deposit worry and scare,” bank Christopher Marinac told CNBC’s “Fast Money” on Monday.
- Private equity deals in Asia plunged 44% in 2022. More uncertainty may be ahead
- Stocks making the biggest midday moves: Coinbase, First Citizens, Roku and more
- Fed’s Barr calls Silicon Valley Bank failure a ‘textbook case of mismanagement’
- Here’s why the U.S. had to sweeten terms to get the SVB sale done
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Pinterest, First Citizens, Caterpillar & more