House Democrats passed the Build Back Better Act on Friday. It would require withdrawals from big accounts and eliminate “backdoor Roth” loopholes.
- Visa launches crypto consulting services in push for mainstream adoption
- Stock futures are flat after S&P 500 and Nasdaq’s best day since March
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Stitch Fix, PagerDuty, Dave & Buster’s and more
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Apple, Tesla, Starbucks and more
- ‘Decentralization illusion’: Central bank group urges regulation of DeFi crypto platforms