Nobel prize-winning economist Robert Shiller warns the economic and psychological toll from the coronavirus pandemic could linger — especially if states scrap reopenings due to the coronavirus spikes.
- Congress stalled on stimulus talks and time is running as millions face a ‘benefits cliff’
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Amazon, Tesla, AstraZeneca, Carnival & more
- U.S. stock futures rise as Wall Street heads for winning week and a historic month
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: AstraZeneca, Disney, Pfizer, Amazon & more
- Fed weighed adjusting bond purchases to provide more help to subpar economy, meeting minutes show