Robinhood’s Vlad Tenev said retail clients who invest in so-called meme stocks give embattled companies access to capital they otherwise wouldn’t have.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Microsoft, Applied Materials, Moderna and more
- Higher-quality SPAC sponsors must emerge for once red-hot space to turn around
- Billionaire Wise co-founder fined nearly $500,000 by UK tax collectors
- Congress must raise debt limit by Oct. 18, Treasury Secretary Yellen warns in new letter as default looms
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Ford, Thor Industries, Applied Materials and more