Al-Khudairy’s resignation comes days after his comments fueled investor panic and contributed to a selloff in the shares of embattled lender Credit Suisse.
- A top European software investor raises $700 million — defying the venture capital slump
- Passport delays are still long: Apply at least 6 months ahead of travel, says State Department
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Ford, Scholastic, Squarespace, Deere and more
- Fed’s Susan Collins expresses support for holding interest rates high
- The ‘Great IPO Reopening’ may be on hold: rising rates and weaker stocks are a killer