The U.S. has lost at least $36 billion to unemployment fraud since the spring. The new Covid relief law clamps down, but may harm workers in the process.
- Jamie Dimon says JPMorgan Chase should absolutely be ‘scared s—less’ about fintech threat
- Biden’s $400 unemployment boost would replace 86% of lost wages for many workers
- Wells Fargo shares slide after fourth-quarter revenue falls short of expectations
- Man makes last-ditch effort to recover $280 million in bitcoin he accidentally threw out
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: JPMorgan Chase, PNC Financial, Disney & more