Self-driving tech start-up Pony.ai announced plans to mass produce autonomous driving trucks in China with equipment manufacturing giant Sany Heavy Industry.
- Crypto is Gen Z’s most common investment. That may be risky, experts said
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Netflix, Tesla, Coinbase, GameStop and more
- Citadel’s Ken Griffin says the A.I. community is making a mistake by creating so much hype
- HSBC says rebranded Silicon Valley Bank UK will maintain startup focus while targeting global growth
- China’s exports plunge by 7.5% in May, far more than expected