The Monetary Authority of Singapore on Wednesday urged local banks to cap their total dividends per share this year to 60% of last year’s amount.
- Stock futures open flat as S&P 500 struggles to reach February record high
- Stocks making the biggest moves after-hours: Applied Materials, Baidu & more
- Waiting on that extra $400 unemployment benefit? Here’s what we know so far
- 40% of companies discussed diversity on earnings calls, up from 4% in prior quarter, new data shows
- Here’s how Robinhood is raking in record cash on customer trades — despite making it free