Donna Crenshaw gets $33 a week in unemployment benefits, and can’t access an extra $300 a week through a new Trump administration program due to restrictions. Now, she’s being forced back to work despite being at high risk for Covid-19.
- Apple has quietly dropped 22% from its peak, giving up $500 billion in market cap
- Employers may pay higher payroll taxes as state unemployment benefit trust funds run dry
- These charts show how wildfires are getting larger, more severe in the U.S.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: U.S. Steel, Tesla, Unity Software, Beyond Meat & more
- Fed’s Bullard says ‘biggest growth quarter of all time’ will lift inflation