Temasek is one of the world’s largest investors. Its portfolio value stood at 306 billion Singapore dollars ($230 billion) as of March 31 last year.
- ‘Significant long-term scarring’ in services will limit pent-up consumer demand and suppress inflation, economist Stephen Roach predicts
- Dow futures rise, extending Monday’s 300 point rally
- Stocks making the biggest moves after the bell: Zoom Video, Stitch Fix, Invitae & more
- Cathie Wood says the underlying bull market is strengthening and she’s finding great buying opportunities in the sell-off
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Apollo, GE, GameStop and more