Temasek Holdings reported that the net value of its portfolio grew to $286.48 billion at the end of March — surpassing last year’s record high.
- Crypto is Gen Z’s most common investment. That may be risky, experts said
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Netflix, Tesla, Coinbase, GameStop and more
- Citadel’s Ken Griffin says the A.I. community is making a mistake by creating so much hype
- HSBC says rebranded Silicon Valley Bank UK will maintain startup focus while targeting global growth
- China’s exports plunge by 7.5% in May, far more than expected