Auto sales in the world’s largest car market are down 9.7% for the first eight months of the year from the same period in 2019, according to official reports.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Twitter, Facebook, Apple, Amazon & more
- Fed lowers minimum loan level for small business lending program
- Exxon reports third straight quarter of losses with revenue down nearly 30%
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Twitter, Alphabet, Apple, Under Armour & more
- Impact investing meets venture capital as top European tech investors push for sustainability