California Uber and Lyft drivers think applying for expanded unemployment benefits could undermine fight to be labeled as employees instead of independent contractors.
- Leaked U.S. government files suggest Deutsche Bank tops list of suspicious transactions
- Dow futures fall 150 points as Wall Street tries to recover from 3-week losing streak
- Market bull John Stoltzfus: U.S. is best place to invest, cites less ‘froth’
- Bank trading floors could be poised for a makeover in the wake of Covid-19
- Apple has quietly dropped 22% from its peak, giving up $500 billion in market cap