Singapore’s stock exchange began allowing SPACs to list Friday, a move which it hopes will draw more firms to raise funds amid a stagnant IPO market.
- Higher-quality SPAC sponsors must emerge for once red-hot space to turn around
- Billionaire Wise co-founder fined nearly $500,000 by UK tax collectors
- Congress must raise debt limit by Oct. 18, Treasury Secretary Yellen warns in new letter as default looms
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Ford, Thor Industries, Applied Materials and more
- Market bull issues 10% correction warning, blames inflation fallout and Washington policy uncertainty