The latest flare-up in U.S.-Iran relations could bring about the end of the longest bull market ever if crude prices keep surging, history shows.
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Intel, American Express, Disney, Broadcom & more
- American Express earnings beat expectations on strong card fee revenues, shares rise
- Europe’s $8 billion food delivery deal delayed as UK launches competition probe
- US Treasury yields rise as WHO calms coronavirus fears
- US futures point to slightly higher open on Wall Street