The Silicon Valley start-up, mostly used by millennials, has grown rapidly from its 4 million subscribers in the summer of 2018.
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Lululemon, GE and Fiat Chrysler
- Trump-Powell feud will reemerge despite lower rates, former Fed official says
- Fed not moving off sidelines unless inflation heats up and stays there, Powell emphasizes
- Activism is the No. 1 way to create superior returns, hedge fund manager Jamie Dinan says
- Watch Fed Chairman Jerome Powell’s news conference live