U.S. stock index futures were little changed during overnight trading on Tuesday after the S&P and Dow closed at record highs.
- Market bull issues 10% correction warning, blames inflation fallout and Washington policy uncertainty
- Mastercard enters ‘buy now, pay later’ battle with new installment loan program
- UK software company Blue Prism agrees $1.5 billion sale to private equity firm Vista
- As China cracks down, foreign companies try to figure out where they fit in
- Stock futures are flat as investors gauge a spike in bond yields