Stocks tumbled on Monday due to a confluence of concerns including the imminent Fed meeting, the delta variant and potential economic disruption in China.
- Fed to ban policymakers from owning individual stocks, restrict trading following controversy
- 1 in 5 gig drivers got unemployment benefits at pandemic peak
- Goldman Sachs wants to build an investor-friendly SPAC business following market bust
- Crypto exchange FTX raises $420 million from 69 investors, in meme funding round
- WeWork prepares to go public through SPAC merger after botched IPO