Investors continued to assess the impact from the pandemic and an upcoming shift in easy monetary policy.
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Caterpillar, Chevron, Apple and others
- The tech sell-off has some venture capitalists worried the good times may be coming to an end
- China’s new rules on overseas IPOs will apply to Hong Kong, securities regulator says
- Dow futures rise 200 points as market set to wrap up a wild week, Apple shares pop
- Robinhood wants to make stock trading available more hours of the day with ‘hyper-extended hours’